If you are considering NetSuite for your business management software solution, you are in good company. Just last week, NetSuite announced that 31 percent of companies on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list for 2014 in the fast-growing Silicon Valley and Seattle markets run NetSuite to drive innovation, business efficiency, agility and scalability. Now in its 20th year, the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 ranks the fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, and clean technology companies in North America based on percentage of fiscal year revenue growth over the past four years.
NetSuite customers on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list for 2014, including Adaptive Insights, Apptio, Box, Tableau Software, TubeMogul and others, run their core business processes on NetSuite, which delivers a single, integrated cloud solution for financial management, CRM, ecommerce and professional services automation (PSA). Some of these customers also run the NetSuite OneWorld global business management solution, gaining capabilities for global financial consolidation and reporting, multi-currency transactions and country-specific taxation compliance. With a unified real-time view into business performance, NetSuite gives fast-growth companies the agility they need to rapidly expand into new markets. Several NetSuite customers on the list, including Tableau, and TubeMogul, have also leveraged NetSuite's award-winning financial management capabilities to prepare for and execute successful IPOs.
"Leading companies on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 are making the most of NetSuite to maximize their operational efficiency and swiftly execute on business opportunities, all in the cloud," said Jim McGeever, Chief Operating Officer at NetSuite. "Cloud ERP has been a catalyst for efficiency at many of our top customer organizations, and we're delighted to see so many earning the recognition they deserve on the prestigious Fast 500 list from Deloitte."
NetSuite delivers the flexibility that companies need to customize their ERP systems to their business needs. Companies on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list use NetSuite for:
- Financial consolidation. NetSuite OneWorld supplies a unified platform for global subsidiary management and financial visibility, providing a real-time view of global financials.
- Multi-currency management. NetSuite OneWorld provides support for transactions in over 190 currencies, enabling companies to seamlessly expand into new global markets and accommodate customer preferences.
- Deep customizability and integration. The SuiteCloud Development Platform allows companies to customize NetSuite to meet their unique business requirements and to incorporate third-party cloud applications from NetSuite partners.
- Robust CRM. NetSuite CRM enables companies to better cultivate and manage profitable relationships with a single, consolidated record of account information and customer/prospect interactions and natively integrate that information with financials data.
- Professional services automation. Optional PSA capabilities through NetSuite Services Resource Planning (SRP) provide services teams capabilities for project management and project accounting, as well as resource optimization and time and expense management.
Today, more than 20,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission-critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite has established itself as the leading provider of enterprise-class cloud financials/ERP suites for divisions of large enterprises and mid-sized organizations. NetSuite excels at streamlining business operations as demonstrated in a recent Gartner study naming NetSuite as the fastest growing financial management software vendor on a global basis. NetSuite continues its success in delivering cloud ERP/financials suites to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity, as the global adoption of the cloud is accelerating.
If you would like to join these companies in the success they have experienced with NetSuite but don’t know where to begin, The Vested Group is here to help! The Vested Group is a certified NetSuite Solutions Provider as well as a recent NetSuite 5-Star Award winner. We have an experienced team of NetSuite consultants that can support your implementation in any way that makes sense for your organization – from a full-service NetSuite implementation to a guided self-implementation or anything in between. If you would like to learn more about how your business can grow with NetSuite, contact The Vested Group today!