If you are currently using NetSuite as your business management software, The Vested Group would like to introduce you to our NetSuite support practice: inVESTED.
Making the most of NetSuite is easy and affordable with inVESTED. We’ve simplified the support process, from logging a ticket to billing, so you can focus on running your business.
- Issue Resolution - Address system errors and other "bugs".
- Analyst on Demand - answer "how to" questions, troubleshooting, and quick fixes.
- Expansion - Location additions, integrate NetSuite with other systems, implement additional NetSuite modules.
- Enhancements - Form modifications, process and functionality improvements, custom reporting and workflow.
- NetSuite Corporate Liaison - inVESTED can act on your behalf in communications with NetSuite.
- Documentation - We offer professional documentation services that allow your organization to make the most of an implementation project or simply improve your business communications and training.
Our in-house development team can create personalized NetSuite enhancements, so your business flow is as efficient and effective as possible. No project is too small, and we have the flexibility to work with almost any budget. A sample of solutions we have developed include:
- Consolidated Invoicing - This customization is used to combine multiple invoices for child locations into one printable invoice to be sent to the parent location for payment.
- Intercompany Vendor Bill Management - Automates the allocation of expense or item lines to multiple subsidiaries. Our Intercompany Vendor Bill Management solution is designed to bridge this gap and automate the recording of intercompany journal entries to distribute expenses to multiple subsidiaries.
- Emailing Multiple Contacts on Quotes, Sales Orders, Invoices - Standard NetSuite functionality only provides for the emailing of documents to one email address. The Vested Group has created a solution that allows NetSuite users to send quotes, sales orders, and invoices to multiple addresses within one transaction.
- Inventory Adjustment Import - This solution automates the importing of accounts for physical inventory or cycle counts. Serial number, lot number, and bin functionality are supported by this solution.
- Document Customization - NetSuite comes preloaded with several ready-to-use digital and print forms including a quote, sales order, invoice and more. Many organizations find that these forms need a little tweaking to get them just right for their business needs. We can modify these stock forms from, simple changes to complex complete rebuilds.
If you are ready to move forward and make the most of your NetSuite installation, contact The Vested Group today and a member of our team will contact you today!