Are you a small to medium sized business using QuickBooks for your financial or accounting system needs? Do you feel like you have outgrown QuickBooks but don’t know which financial software will give you the added features and functionality you desire?
For many small businesses QuickBooks accounting software is the financial system they grew up on. But as they mature, add customers and expand to new locations, they quickly realize that they need a complete business management solution that can not only keep pace, but help them accelerate their growth. This is where NetSuite comes in.
Thousands of small to medium sized businesses have traded in QuickBooks for NetSuite - the world's leading cloud business management software system - to handle their company's next growth cycle more efficiently. Below are the top five reasons so many companies have chosen to leave QuickBooks for NetSuite:
1. Improved productivity and operational efficiency through the elimination of manual processes and dependence on spreadsheets: Fast-moving companies can't wait. NetSuite's global language, currency and regulatory support paired with speedy deployment make it the ideal platform for integrating newly acquired companies, opening up subsidiaries, or expanding into new markets.
2. Easy to support global expansion across new locations and subsidiaries: Cloud delivery enables deployment of mature, full-featured ERP without having to hire local IT resources. The whole subsidiary deployment process can be managed from the division or from corporate—cutting costs, speeding deployment and reducing infrastructure.
3. Timely and informed business decisions thanks to real time financial and operational reporting: Employees need real-time access to key business data to make better and faster business decisions. Real-time dashboards, customizable for each employee, provide business intelligence across all areas of the company—from accounting and sales, to fulfillment and support, enabling them to instantaneously analyze and act on key data.
4. Supporting the entire company with a single solution, eliminating the need to manually transfer data between applications: Growing companies can't afford to waste valuable resources on managing and synchronizing data across siloed applications. NetSuite provides a single, powerful, cloud-based application that combines customer-facing CRM and ecommerce capabilities, with back-office accounting/ERP and self-service portals for partners. It allows companies to unite fragmented data and automate processes from end to end.
5. Access to critical business information from anywhere at anytime 24/7: NetSuite's cloud-based system makes it easy for you and your employees to get real-time information and reports from the road—24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you see 2016 as a year for growth and expansion in your organization, don’t let QuickBooks hold you back. Get a jump on 2016 - it will be here before you know it! Contact The Vested Group and let us show you how NetSuite can take your company to the next level.