The Vested Group's in-house development team has created many NetSuite solutions to improve the business processes of our clients. Many of the solutions we develop have the potential to help others as well. We have a listing of some of the solutions we offer on Vested Solutions page, and today we would like to share our most popular solution with you: Consolidated Invoicing.
Do you generate multiple invoices each month for a single customer? Do you have customers with multiple locations that you would like to send one consolidated invoice to? Are you spending countless hours manually combining these invoices? Are you certain your manual process is capturing all of the correct data and your invoices are being accurately paid and applied?
If these scenarios sound familiar, The Vested Group's Consolidated Invoicing is the solution you have been searching for.
The Vested Group has developed this automated solution for invoice consolidation that allows businesses to quickly and easily combine multiple invoices to print and send to a customer. Our Consolidated Invoicing customization not only improves your customers' experience but also creates greater efficiency and data accuracy for your business.
- Flexibility to mark specific customers as "eligible for invoice consolidation"
- Visibility to all open and unconsolidated invoices for chosen customers at your fingertips
- Ability to consolidate invoices on both the customer and sub-customer level
- Flexibility to select specific invoices for consolidation
- Ability to print one consolidated invoice with all the underlying data (either summary level or detail level) for the “child” invoices
- Ability to apply one payment to all invoices on the consolidated invoice
- Automated accounting for partial invoice payment
- Complete transactional visibility from invoice to consolidated invoice to payment
- Fully customizable to meet your unique requirements
Consolidated Invoicing is just one of the NetSuite solutions The Vested Group has to offer. If your organization could benefit from our Consolidated Invoicing solution or any of our NetSuite solution offerings, contact us today to learn more: